How to Make Money from blogging as an Entrepreneur-1
A simple guide for How to Make Money from blogging as an Entrepreneur. Learn the basic ways to make money from your blogs.
You might be thinking, as an Entrepreneur. Is it possible to make money from blogging? The answer is a ‘YES’.
Making money from blogging is not a myth, it’s a reality.
A real-life example is this blog. This blog can make 7 figures in the future with good blogging sense, SEO skills, and how the internet works.
Originally, I found it very difficult to understand how blogging could help you make money when I first started.
Let me clarify something now before I get into the details.
The job is difficult and takes a lot of time and effort, but it is also one of the best and most rewarding jobs in the world.
As a blogger, you will gain monetary rewards and a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction from creating your own business without relying on anyone but yourself.
Are you wondering why so many articles are about “how to make money from blogging”?
The answer is simple. Every blogger dreams of reaching the stage where they can start making money online with their skills and passion.
Let’s start then…
Blogs can make money in quite a few ways, but we’ll focus on the Two important ways in today’s blog and the remaining Two in next blog including:
1) Google AdSense
2) Affiliate marketing
3) Selling your own product or services
4) References or reviews for your relevant niche.( For eg: Food Blogging, Travel blogging)
Google AdSense and Affiliate marketing (This or That)
1. Google AdSense
A blog can make money if it receives organic traffic as well as general traffic. SEO (organic search engine optimization) generates most of this traffic.
Which makes the SEO so important for ranking your website in your search engine(Google or .
Simple rules follow here, higher your organic traffic,higher your ranking and that makes your website visible at once for any user worldwide.
If you successfully achieve this, you will make a lot of money from blogging.
It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of AdSense! Google AdSense is still one of the best ways to earn money online, and I have seen people on as an AdSense publisher for more than 5 years now.
They’ve earned a nice 6 figure amount.
When an advertiser clicks on an ad on your blog, you receive 68% of the money paid and the remaining 32% goes to Google for providing this service.
How you can make more money from Adsense depends on 3 things:
- Organic traffic of your website
- Placement of your advertisement
- Number of advertisers available.
Listed below are some examples of how AdSense works and helps you make money.
- Helps you to appear at the top of any search result.
2. If visitors click on the advertisement banners on your site, you can earn money.
2. Affiliate Marketing
I guess!!We all heard the term affiliate marketing at least once in the era of the internet to earn passive income or as a side hustle.
A lot of internet gurus and trainers offer Affiliate Marketing programs on the internet.
There are many ways to make money from Affiliate Marketing.
However, our focus today is on affiliate marketing through blogs.
In simple terms, as an affiliate you represent a targeted organization, and marketing means increasing awareness of the products or services they offer. These two things combined form Affiliate Marketing.
Now you might be wondering how you earn money from it. An answer is through a specific commission (e.g., 10% on cosmetic products you sold as an affiliate marketer).
Below is a summary of the process.
- Your goal is to promote products you are passionate about because you might have a niche for the blog.
- You enroll in their affiliate marketing program and you get a unique link and banners to use
- Add the banners or links to your blog
- Upon clicking a link, users will be directed to the provider’s website.
- When they purchase a product or service , you get the agreed commission.
Sounds Easy and Interesting, right? In reality, it isn’t!
The search engine does not like websites whose sole focus is earning money from affiliate links. Make your site valuable to your users, not too promotional.
Don’t over do it!!!!
When writing your blog’s content, it’s okay to mention products, but not always. Affiliates who do well don’t always promote products. In most cases, their focus is on providing value to their readers and then recommending products.
First and foremost, you should create a “Community”. Everything else will follow from there, including making money.
Thank you for reading our post and I hope you found it helpful.
As a blogger, I am interested in hearing how you make money through your blog.
Until then, keep reading, sharing, and supporting…See ya!<3
Kindly let us know your thoughts & review on the same.
For more blogs click the link given below.
Other blogs link:
Leave a Reply